About WineBiz Dating
The spreading Corona crisis all around the world combined with travel restrictions, economic shutdown and the cancellation of the most important wine fairs has also left deep marks on the wine industry.
But there is also the chance to break new ground and develop creative tools for the future. We will support you in this challenging times.
WineBiz Network starts it`s “WineBiz Dating I Interactive & global”, the new business dating platform for wine producers and international importers.
It will permit you, to use your time in home office efficiently to boost your global export business, without wasting a lot of time and money on exhausting business trips.
In addition, the new tool will also help you to address new target audiences and make business appointments before trade fairs.
How does it work?
1. Register on winebiz.net and visit the member area.
2. Download and fill out the REGISTRATION FORM, DATA SHEET and TASTING SAMPLES and return it.
3. WineBiz Network analyses the profile and product portfolio of your winery and selects suitable importers for you – according to their needs and interests.
4. WineBiz Network gets in touch with the importers and finds out, if they are interested to be contacted from you personally. As soon as we have received a confirmation, we will send you the contact datas.
5. Get in personal contact with the importers, send them your tasting samples and arrange online tasting dates via Video call, Skype or other online meeting platforms (Zoom meeting, Jitsi meet,…). However, it is always up to you how far a new business contact should go.
• your personal contact to proofed global importers
• more independency from big trade fairs
• get new business contacts during the period of one year
• save a lot of time
• save a lot of money
• boost your export business from your home office
• new business relationships, networking & market expertise
• you stay connected
Subscribe to the WineBiz Network Newsletter to be updated on everything related to the upcoming events and tastings.
After entering your email, please check your email account for our confirmation mail. You will need to confirm that mail to get further notifications and updates from us.